“What should I include in my contract?”
Your contract should be fairly specific and include the following important points:
- State your LONG-TERM goal.
- Fill in your name.
- State the specific SHORT-TERM goal you hope to accomplish over the next few weeks. Include:
- WHAT you will do
- WHEN you will do it
- HOW you will do it
- WHERE you will do it
- HOW OFTEN you will do it
- Select a reward or state how you will feel accomplishing your SHORT-TERM goal.
- Sign your name.
- Ask a witness to sign his or her name.
- Record the date the contract begins and ends.